Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Next stop: Sedona AZ

Zory and I slipped out of Santa Fe this morning in the chill early air. Arrived in Flagstaff this afternoon to more snow than I've seen so far this year. It's piled high in the parking lot and consequently, cold air abounds. Wishing I had Zory's coat!

She continues to be a great traveler. She sat for a while in the rear window today but for the most part snoozed happily in the back seat. Which left a lot of quiet time for me to ponder the wide open spaces between the impressive rock formations. Mesas are awesome. Blue skies are what my spirits needed and I've got that in spades in this part of the world.

But now what? Tomorrow will tell. On to Sedona, home of super vortexes and energy powerfully present. Will be interesting to see how Zory reacts to the region. She was visably moved as we drove through the red rock mesas south of Roswell. She is an amazing creature. So glad she's along to share this experience. Wish you were all here too. Such beautiful country.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely. Hope you took your camera and are taking pictures. I know this was not about art but home and life issues. Still sounds like something to see. Glad Zory is sucha good traveler and that you are sharing this experience with her. Love you

    ReplyDelete