Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Set Back

Well, Zory and I have hit a bit of a snag. She's had an ongoing issue with crystals in her bladder that I thought was cleared up but seems to have flared up again. We'll consult with our favorite vet to see what he has to say and then make a decision about whether to stay on schedule or wait till we've gone through another round of antibiotics. Poor little cat! Not only does she have to put up with this condition but also with me shoving pills down her thought. It is not easy being my cat:-(.

But once we get the green light, we'll be off. The car is nearly packed. It's been carefully checked over by my trusted mechanic. And with the cold weather descending on Kansas City, I am ready to hit the road for points south. Considering the weather in New Mexico right now, I'm wondering if we shouldn't head to Florida instead!

Stay tuned. More as we know it tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hope the crystals are not too bad and Zory bounces back soon.
    Florida always sounds good but there is somehting to be said for a new destination. As long as there isn't any snow - that would be the reason for clothing.